Main site (30 pitches): open Saturday 25th May 2019 (Spring Bank Holiday) to end of September 2019 (Monday 30th September).
Farm fields: open Friday 2nd August to Monday 30th August (tents and trailer tents only).
- We do not formally take bookings and cannot allocate pitches in advance: "first-come-first-served policy".
- Sorry, we don't have pitches for caravans or very large motorhomes ('A' class American RV); the entrance gate is 10 foot wide.
- Tents, trailer tents, campervans (such as VW T5) and smaller sized motorhomes are ok.
Tariff 2019 season
- Adults: £8 per person per night (16 years+).
- Children: £3 per night (2-15 year old); under 2s foc.
- Hookup: £4 per night (only available on small site), 'first come first served', cannot be booked.
- Dogs: £2 per night.
- Awnings: £1 per night.
- Additional Cars: £1 per night (first car free).
- Payment: Famous Pete works in Car Park Ticket Office.
- Arrival time: Not before 12pm mid-day.
- Departure time: No later than 12pm mid-day.
- No Peak Season Increases.
There are 14 electric hook-ups on the main site ("first-come-first-served"). It is not possible to book hook-ups in advance.
Electric showers are £1 for a token, obtained from Famous Pete.
We do not allow campfires (on the ground), and Chinese lanterns may not be lit or launched on site.
In the interests of other campers, dogs should be kept under close control or preferably on a lead on the site.
To avoid damage to the grass-cutting machinery and natural environment: campers are requested not to remove stones from the hedges, or leave them on the fields: respect the farm.
The small main site is fairly flat, sloping gently down towards the sea; the farm fields above the beach (open in August) all have flat areas mainly next to the hedges, but if you camp on a sloping section it would be wise to park your vehicle across rather than facing downhill.
10% discount given for groups of 20 or more. Please e-mail your requirements for larger parties.
Groups of under-18s are accepted if contact details of "a responsible adult" are provided by e-mail, and payment for the camping visit is made in advance, on arrival.
We do not take credit cards. Cash and cheques are ok.
Broadband Wi-Fi available on site - charge made for use by provider Dragon Wifi (24 hours 2 devices £5; 3 days 3 devices £12; 7 days 2 devices £15).
10% discount given by Ma Simes Surf Hut (on site in August) 01437 720 433.
10% discount given for those on site by Aquaphobia Boat Trips 01437 720 471.